Rachel’s Farm is a triumphant film, featuring intimate interviews with Rachel, her family and the people she has been inspired by on her transition from the world of entertainment to the world of farming. It gives a unique insight into her voyage from wilful ignorance about the ecological impacts of conventional agriculture to embracing a movement to restore the health of Australia’s farmland, food and climate.
By purchasing a ticket, you are able to stream this inspiring documentary any time between Thursday, 25 January at 12:01am until Sunday, 28 January at 11:59pm.
A password protected link will be emailed to you 48 hours prior so you can watch this from anywhere, at a time that suits you.
Proceeds from the tickets will support our important work in the this year:
- educating the veterinary profession and Australian community about the impact of climate change on the animals we love and care for,
- collaborating with the veterinary profession, animal care community and like-minded, values-aligned organisations because we cannot drive change on our own.
- advocating on behalf of the animals to drive policy change
- leading the veterinary profession to reduce their greenhouse gas emissions through our Climate Care Program
- attending and speaking at industry events, securing media coverage and sharing educational resources.
- hosting a week-long, intensive Rural & Regional event in northern NSW with our Rural & Regional veterinary colleagues.
You are playing a key role in our success - thank you!