Applications for this role have now closed.
Are you a multi-skilled professional with a love of animals and a deep concern about climate change? Could you lead a team of people to develop, promote, monetise, and deliver an educational product that helps veterinary practices reduce their emissions and improve their environmental sustainability?
Are you happy to roll up your sleeves and get things done, whilst equally comfortable in delegating effectively to team members?
VfCA is developing the Climate Care Program. This outreach project will train veterinary teams across Australia to reduce their emissions and improve their environmental sustainability. It will also introduce more veterinary teams to the impacts of climate change on animals and how they can use their influence to advocate for climate action.
We’re looking for a multi-talented person who will:
- Take responsibility for the success of the entire project
- Promote the program to veterinary practices through exceptional marketing
- Help to shift the culture of the veterinary profession towards environmental responsibility
- Secure substantial funding from corporate sponsors
- Lead a volunteer team and staff members to deliver a high quality educational program
- Ensure the project aligns with VfCA’s broad strategic plan.
|Download Job Description PDF||Download VfCA Strategic Plan PDF|